Monday, September 14, 2020

Reflections

I think this is my favorite sunset picture out of all the others. Before the sunset, I had done some searching on Google Maps and found this lake near the place where we were staying. I biked over there and set up my camera. I placed it very low to the water to capture the full reflection of the tree on the lake and took some pictures. Then when editing, I recalled something I had learned in one of my school's photography classes, flipping a picture horizontally and placing the two mirrored pictures next to each other. So, this means that what I saw when taking the picture is only half of what you see now. I mirrored it because I like how it looks paired with the reflection of the lake. You have the reflection of the trees on the lake, and the reflection of the trees on either side of the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment