Monday, November 30, 2020

 

Top Down

I am back! After taking a break from taking pictures and posting, I am excited to showcase some new ones I recently took during an adventure to Florida. As you may notice, this picture is looking straight down onto a beach. No, I did not take this from the roof of a hotel. Instead, I have added a new weapon to my arsenal, a drone. This is my first series of images with the drone, and I can undoubtedly say that I am very impressed. I ended up purchasing the DJI Mavic Air 2. It was between that and the Mini 2, but I chose the Air 2 for its higher picture quality and better safety features. Whether you care about that or not, it will allow me to (literally) reach new heights, and I have many drone pictures ready to post. 

This first image comes from a beach near Watercolor. I noticed the row of umbrellas and chairs and wanted to capture that line and the lines of the beach in a way not seen by many people. So, I flew the drone up to about 400 feet and snapped the picture. The dark blue umbrellas contrast with the light-colored sand, which contrasts with the teal water, and from this angle, it creates a unique and fascinating image

No comments:

Post a Comment